Take a Private Everglades Airboat Tour at a Discount!
Confirm your first name and email with us and we’ll send you your discounted Everglades Airboat Tour coupon directly to your inbox!
A Miami Staple Since 1938 with Airboat Rides, Eco Tours, Fishing and Camping, just to name a few.
- Family Owned & Operated Since 1938
- Officially a Historical Landmark
- Home to the last of the South Florida Gladesmen
- 5 star Ranking on both Trip Advisor, Yelp, Google & Facebook
- Miami New Times winner of "Best-Kept Secret" in their annual "Best Of"
- Featured on Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern - Travel Channel
- Featured on Chasing Monsters with Cyril Chauquet
We'd love to tell you all about it but we prefer our past guest tell you!
We had a great time at Mack’s. First we did the tour, saw alligators and had fun in the boat! Marshall explained to us the Everglades’ history, answered our questions and took us in beautiful places.
After the airboat tour we had the chance to meet with his nice family and to explore the camp. It was our best experience in Florida!! You cannot go to Miami without going to Mack’s camp.
Cheers from Patrick and his 3 daughters from France & Canada 🙂
Went for an air boat tour and couldn’t have been happier with the outcome. Marshall spoke knowledgeably and passionately about each and every topic he mentioned to us. The price may sound steep as compared to other places you find but the experience is well worth the money. I can now tell people not only that I’ve ‘”been to the everglades” but that I’ve “experienced the Everglades.” (Well, as much as you can in a few hours!). Highly recommend Mack’s over any of the larger run, ‘commercial’ operations out there.